When will my order ship? Most Mera Diamonds pieces require 7 business days for production. This time allows for final polishing and perfecting your jewelry.
- Custom, made for your items: The timeline for most of our custom made pieces is usually 2 weeks for production. This time is needed for the 3D process and making your jewellery to perfection.
- Orders that contain both in stock and custom, made for you items: If your order cannot be fulfilled by 17th December we will partial ship your items that are ready.
How will my order ship? We ship via DHL, FedEx.
Is a signature required? Yes, all orders are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
What if I live outside the EU? International orders are shipped via DHL Express Worldwide.
What if my order is lost during transit? If your order gets lost during transit please reach out to the MD Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org right away. We'll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Mera Diamonds is not liable for lost shipments when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
What if my order is delayed during shipping? Packages sometimes get delayed due to unforeseen weather or technical issues within the shipping company. Once a package leaves our facility we are unable to alter the shipping speed or overcome delays due to weather or technical issues.
What if I miss a delivery attempt? Mera Diamonds is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival. If your package is sent back to Mera Diamonds for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Mera Diamonds is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Mera Diamonds is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
All sales are final.
If there is a manufacturing defect or production flaw an exchange is available within 14 days of receiving your order.
To be eligible for an exchange, please email email@example.com within 14 days days of delivery. Items returned after 14 days will not be processed. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused.
We will not accept exchanges on personalized pieces including: eternity bands, custom length necklaces or bracelets, jewelry with initials or letters, birthstones or engraving, as well as made-to-order and/or
custom size rings.
Deposits for custom pieces
We guarantee our pieces for 30 days from date of purchase against defects. We reserve the right to refuse any repairs if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If you need a repair after 30 days, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping & handling.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Mera Diamonds has the right to approve or reject every return due to the individual nature of each item. If you are approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7 business days.
In the event that an item is not returned in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, a partial refund will be issued.